Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Cat


Hey there everybody, as you know Christmas is tomorrow. I thought I would do a picture that has to do with the holidays. This is my cat Cappy under our La’au Kalikimaka (Christmas tree). I took it with my coolpix instead of my normal camera, so its not going to be as good. Hope everybody likes it, I hope that everybody has a Mele Kalikimaka me ka Hau'oli Makahiki Hou (Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year). I hope that Kanakaloka (Santa) gets everybody the Makana (gifts) they ask for! I thought I would add in some Hawaiian Christmas words.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool picture Shane. I like it. You can spell the Hawaiian words, but can you pronounce them? I know I can't!! Mom

Anonymous said...

Shane,

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you.

Keep up the great job you are doing and may we continue to look at your blog in the future.

Grizz

Sparky said...

Cool picture. I like your gray cat. Can you pronounce that for me?