Thursday, October 1, 2009

Cautious Cubs

Hey there everyone, This is one of my favorite pictures of all time. I decided to post this today because it is a belated blog-a-versarry (I have no clue if I spelt it right). I have had this blog for a little over a year now. This pictures is from Katmai, Alaska. I am hoping to get this into a couple of contests like, National Geographic for Kids and, Ranger Rick magazine. Feel free to comment, and don't forget I make a post every Tuesday and Thursday.

3 comments:

Sparky said...

They are so pretty, you just want to run out and hug them. But I don't think mommy bear would like that.. That is a nice picture Shane. I hope you win alot with it.

Brad Myers said...

Shane, I think this is a great photograph and hope you get it printed some place. We need to go back sometime and photograph the bears again.

Elk Scenic Drive said...

Adorable photo! Happy blog-a-versary! Good luck with the contests!